Supercharge your Business with Startups
Your Startup Transformation Partner
StartupBoomer mission is to be useful for startups and enterprises everywhere.
This rings true now more than ever, as we work to address the impact of Covid-19 pandemic. Our unique role as a digital business platform and technology services provider allows us to connect the dots, bring together an ecosystem of cutting edge startups, industry consultants and enable enterprises of all sizes around the world to build the digital capability required to address these challenges.
Right now, we're working with many customers on the front lines, including governments, financial and healthcare companies, manufacturers, energy & utility service providers, retailers, and other commercial customers critical to the continuity of services in every country.
Enterprises - Evaluate 1000+ Next-Gen Startups
We know many enterprises have been hit especially hard by the Covid-19 pandemic, very possibly including you. To help enterprises during this challenging time, we’re offering waiver on startup consultant fee of $5000 per client meeting for all sales on the platform and rallying customers to evaluate the startups they trust can solve their business problems and make them future-ready.
We bring world's best startups that specializes in digital technology, data analytics, internet of things, artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity, robotics, plant automation, embedded systems and enterprise software solutions to boost our clients digitalization efforts.
Our startup consultants provide professional services for startups that are transforming the future of Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Defense & Aerospace, Hi-Tech & Telecom, Consumer, Healthcare, Services, Media, Transportation, Education, Agriculture, Infrastructure and new economy industry sectors. If your company wants to spark a culture of transformation, don't wait further.
Besides, this we are incubating strategic business units like Military, Medic and StartupBank.
- Military helps defense, homeland security, aerospace and intelligence agencies get accustomed with the ever-changing and challenging world. We bring world's best startups that specializes in unmanned systems, satellite communications, cybersecurity/warfare, microwave electronics, missile defense, hypersonic systems, counter-terrorism, combat technology and battlefield solutions to bolster our clients national security efforts.
- Medic helps healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences companies to provide the best patient care possible. We bring world's best startups that specializes in diagnostic technologies, medical devices, hospital management solutions, clinical systems and digital infrastructure to create a healthier world for us, our customers and their patients.
- StartupBank provides venture capital funding to science, technology and engineering startups across industries and geographies.
Our responsibility does not end after waiving fees today or even when the pandemic is over. We consider this just a starting point. We will continue to do the right thing for you, during this crisis and beyond.
Don’t Fear Startup Transformation, Fear Irrelevance
Almost all industries have been disrupted by startups. Nowadays it's happening to banks, car makers, logistics companies, FMCG and more. Yet many enterprises are moving slowly in engaging with startups to develop innovative solutions quickly, close to the needs of the customers and in real time. As quoted by Klaus Schwab, "In the new world, it is not the big fish which eats the small fish, it's the fast fish which eats the slow fish." Three great cases are Kodak, Blockbuster and Borders Group. All three used to dominate their respective industries but later filed for bankruptcy protection.
Startups can contribute to enterprises by offering:
- Speed of operation: Given the shorter period of time to reach break-even due to capital limitation, startups need to operate faster than large corporations to survive. Moreover, a condensed decision chain and methodologies like the lean startup approach (inspired by Toyota Lean Management) support a faster iteration. The need for speed is best summed up by a quote of Mark Parke, CEO of Nike: "One of my my fears is being this big, slow, constipated bureaucratic company that's happy with its success". Working with startups can inspire a corporation to execute faster.
- Innovation: Startups are like a corporate R&D department outsourced. This means corporations have to keep close tabs, and zoom in on relevant innovations before competitors do. Startups innovate in different ways such as business model innovation like Airbnb and Uber which own no real estate or cars. By engaging with startups as early as possible, enterprises gains time to detect tomorrow's trends, to inoculate these innovations and practices into the DNA of company.
- Culture: "Done is better than perfect" and "Move fast and break things" are some examples of the culture at Facebook and other startups. For this reasons, many Fortune 500 enterprises are working with startups to change their internal culture which is usually risk-averse and KPI-driven.
We believe, surely not every enterprise is content to just sit on all that capital, watching the world go by? We hope that by finding and sharing the stories of world's best startups, it will make success less elusive and easier to replicate. And be a small step in getting more corporates to tap into the new global engine of innovation known as startups, in ways where everyone wins, especially enterprises themselves.
Moreover, when your enterprise work with a startup, you're not helping a large conglomerate gain a market dominance. You're backing an entrepreneur to fuel his vision, boosting the startup ecosystem to create new jobs and get access to high-tech solutions at a fraction of the cost.
Startups - Transform 5000+ Global Enterprises
Access to customers can be very challenging for a startup that can't have sales team everywhere. StartupBoomer is a bridge between startups and enterprises worldwide. Our startup consultants engage with leading enterprises and advise them on a strategically-aligned selection of startups that meet their business and technology interests. Enterprises also get a unique perspective on the latest trends, as well as firsthand access of disruptive startups and implement the technologies of tomorrow.
We help startups across the sales life-cycle stages, from identifying new prospects, to lead the proof of concept, as well as solution delivery and project management, and enable them to reach and build customer base worldwide. Further to build credibility, especially for startups, a large company as an early customer offers a great validation of the startup's business model and solution to gain new prospects and raise funds from investors. Our platform is built for startup companies of all sizes. If you're looking for your first corporate client, or your 100th, if you're raising your seed round or your Series C, we can help your startup company scale to global markets faster.
To help fund the next-wave of exciting startups, we're building Startup Bank in collaboration with world's best venture capital firms. Now it's your chance to unleash your creativity and show that you are a true unicorn builder. Send us a compelling startup pitch deck that persuades our investment partners to back your startup idea. We will publish your startup pitch under Startup Bank section, build a buzz around it and get votes from your startup fans. The most voted startups will be evaluated for funding. We look forward to seeing your vision for a future!
Startup Consultants - Enable Startups & Enterprises Worldwide
Big companies need organic growth, and they are going back to their start-up roots to get it. To help companies eager to tap into the expertise of startups, we are building a cadre of elite startup consultants to execute the startup masterplan for the world's leading corporations in 30+ countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East.
This is one of the best ways for forward thinking enterprises to engage at a very early stage with startups that could be a significant value-creator, especially in industries where the disruption is fast paced. The idea is to help enterprises develop a business moat with the help of startup consultants.
Today, C-level executives from Fortune companies, help us to bring together startups and enterprises in nearly every industry and country on Earth. Most of them has fought numerous corporate battles. Some fought for revenue, some for profits, some for gaining market share. Now they believe fighting for a startup transformation agenda in enterprises makes more sense than all the rest.
As startup consultant you'll help enterprises deal with the startup revolution, pair them with these powerful forces of change, so they don't miss-out on the big picture and new growth opportunities. Acting as P&L leaders, you'll navigate the deal to successful closure and delivery. In doing so, you will be rewarded for your efforts up to 10% of deal value. So, enlist today and accelerate the growth trajectory of startups and enterprises worldwide!